Saturday 15 September 2012

My first inspiration post


Welcome to the weekend. Marianne here with my fist inspiration post. Have you seen the gorgeous new Christmas Ribbons? Yu can find them all here in the Crafty Ribbons Christmas shop. I normally start my card by choosing my papers and working out my colour scheme from there. For this card I used the colours of the ribbon for my colour choice and found papers and pens to match the ribbon. For more details on my card please visit my post at Marianne's Craftroom.

3 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fab card Marianne.. Have a great weekend.
Hugs kelly

Sandra H said...

Oh Marianne, So beautiful and what a fab image x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marianne :-) the image is lovely and the colours and ribbon are perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x