Thursday 24 January 2013

Midway Reminder for Challenge 37..


Morning everyone, I'm just dropping by to give you all a reminder that we are half way through our current challenge over at Crafty Ribbons Challenge, our theme this time is.......


LOVE/ROMANCE/ANNIVERSARY

There is a prize of.........




We would love for you all to join in with us so please pop over to the challenge blog HERE.......

Below are all the cards/projects that the rest of the  Design Team have made for the challenge and your Inspiration...



Used - Valentine Ribbon - Love which can be found here




using Valentine Ribbons (mini hearts), single hearts in red












Using I Love You Ribbon/Papers/Digi Image.

Marianne






Using hand dyed scrap bag ribbon & christmas berry buttons



Vintage Rose Ribbon can be found Here


Please pop over to the Challenge blog HERE and join in with us.....

Happy Crafting,
Mandy & The Team

2 comments:

Dawn Ruth said...

What fab cards I'm a ribbon fan I'm afraid I'm always buying ribbons then hate to use them as I always think I'll use them for something better so I don't waste any. ha ha

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous cards,
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.
Hugs Tamara