Wednesday 4 June 2014

Percy Doorstop with buttons and ribbons

Hello wednesday ribbon girls and boys.
It’s raining here in Dorset and I am wrapped up again in a big jumper with my gloves on!
Where's the sun gone?

I do love crafting with ribbons and buttons, a few months back I made a door stop of our Pippa owl (the one that is on our Owl ribbon).
 
She needed a mate.
She is very excited……………

percy
Meet Percy.
They do make a handsome couple, don’t they………….wedding bells maybe?
Read more here 

Have a great day everyone.

We are in the process of updating our website, it is starting to look different.
free pp on uk orders long

4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Just love these they are so gorgeous
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sandra H said...

Oooh absolutely stunning x

carol said...

Ali these look fab dont forget to invite me to the wedding...lol x carol

La Vikinga said...

Both are so cute!!!