Sunday 28 June 2015

Flower Power


Good Morning peeps

Marg here and its my turn to post this morning on behalf of Crafty Ribbons

Ive made this card as inspiration for you but it may be a time period that some of you dont even remember!!!

Hot Pink Sentiment Ribbon (along with other colours) is a fantastic versatile ribbon that can be used for so many different occasions, as in cutting the ribbon in to little sentiment bits using "Just For You"", "Best Wishes" (not used on this card but comes on the ribbon) and "With Love" or as one long piece or as I have used, 2 of the sentiments to give a lovely effect on such a busy card.
The yellow Ric Rac ribbon, that I used diagonally, can be found Here

I hope you like the card but would like to see more then please go to my blog:
Crafty Cards By Marg



No comments: