Saturday 26 September 2015

Shabby Mini Journals with Leah Tees

Hello everyone, I have some cute shabby mini journals to share with you this week for some inspiration!


These were so much fun to make and if you would like more information on how I made them, please visit my blog here :)


Aren't they gorgeous?  My favorite is the hummingbird ;)

I embellished them with some fabulous lace and ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.  I just love the ribbons and lace, the quality is superb, and the variety is amazing!  They even have some exclusive designs that you definitely will NOT find anywhere but their online shop at Crafty Ribbons.

For these mini journals I used the following ribbons and lace:
Clermont Cotton Lace in various colors,
Morlaix Cotton Lace in various colors,
Volcan Viscose Lave in various colors, and
Vintage Butterflies Ribbon Script,
Vintage Butterflies Ribbon Bikes Creme,
Vintage Butterflies Ribbon Keys Latte ,
Vintage Butterflies Ribbon French Creme

Don't forget to stop by the challenge blog and join us for the Bi-Weekly challenge!  They have fabulous prizes ;)


No comments: